Sunday, May 1, 2016

Impressing Happy Mothers day poems from daughter and son

Posted by Ram
Impressing Happy Mothers day poems from daughter and son:-Heart touching Mother's day 2015 poems quotes that will impress her mother on this coming mom's day.Mothers day is celebrated in the month of march and may in most of the countries. But in some of them this day is observed in other months. Anyway, whichever the month it is we have observed that happy mothers day poems from daughter are in great trend.

Impressing Happy Mothers day poems from daughter and son

Impressing Happy Mothers day poems from daughter and son

Also visit:- Thank you mom poem quotes from daughter and son

You brushed my hair and tucked me in,
Made me laugh for hours on end.
You kissed my boo-boos when I fooled around.
Mommy, you never let me down.
 You held my hand as I got my shots
Then took me for ice cream that hit the spot.
You bought me Polly-Pockets and Barbies too.
Mommy, there’s no one quite like you
 You held my hand as I walked through the door,
Then you met my teacher as I stared at the floor.
You told me it’d be fun, and I’d make friends too,
And for that reason, Mommy, I love you.

Mother's day quotes for mom by daughter and son to impress her  

 You listened to me talk about the drama and boys
Then taught me how to handle it with class and poise.
You spoke with wisdom and of things you know.
You love to hear me say, “Mommy, you told me so.”
 You love the Lord with all you heart,
And you’re kind and gentle and pretty and smart
If I could be anyone, I’d pick you
‘Cause, Mommy, the world would be better with two of you.
 You’ve taught me so much, with more in store
And with each day that passes, I love you more.
 If you like my post regarding Impressing Happy Mothers day poems from daughter and son then please share it online by clicking the below icons.

2 comments: